Saturday, June 10, 2017

If you bought a CPR autobox kit from me in Enfield

Please check the body casting.

If it looks like this photo;




With no shelf at the end for the floor and the notches for the crossties  and bolster close to the edge of the side sill,

You have a bad body casting!
There are only 4-5 of them out there like this, but I need you to contact me so I can send you a correct body casting.
Email me at pierre.oliver@elgincarshops.com and we can discuss getting you the right body casting .
Thanks

1 comment:

Ted Culotta said...

Hi Pierre,

Of the two I have, one is a winner. However, it wasn't until I opened the second box and saw the "good" one that I was sure. Perhaps you could post a photo of a good one as well so confused people like myself could be certain.

Cheers,
Ted