Wednesday, August 30, 2017

It's taken awhile

But we're nearly ready for sales!
The S scale CNR 1937 AAR boxcars are now getting decaled.
but I thought I'd share a sneak peak as to how they look right now.


2 different roof styles which will cover off 6 build lots of cars ordered from National Steel Car, totaling some 5,765 boxcars for the CNR fleet. But that's only about 25% of the CNR 10'IH boxcar fleet based upon the '37 AAR design.
Now before any of the Americans in the crowd ask, yes these cars would have been seen all over North America through their life span.
I hope to have these available through the website in a month or so.
Stay tuned for announcements.
And Bonus round!
This car nears completion. The CNR 1929 Single sheathed boxcar. I need to have the brake step cast and then I can add the last of the details and start flinging paint at it.
This model will be marketed by Ridgehill Scale Models when it's done


No comments: