Friday, July 8, 2016

Ready for St Louis

And the official  announcement.
The newest kit from Yarmouth Model Works, the Semet-Solvay AC&F Type 103 tankcar, will be released at the St Louis RPM this coming August.





The kit includes cast resin frame, tank, expansion dome and detail parts, along with etched dome platform, ladders, sill steps, tank anchors and other details. Various wire sizes and plastic details are also included. Custom decals from Black cat Publishing are part of the kit. Truck frames are included, but not wheelsets or couplers.
The kit will retail for $65.00 USD.
Now for the really important bit. This is a limited run kit.  I will be bringing 40 kits to St Louis and selling them there first. If there are any left over I will offer them online.
I will only be making more kits available once those are sold, if I get enough requests and if I can convince my production partners to make more.
See you in St Louis?

No comments: