Saturday, October 14, 2017

There! Done!

Nothing like working to a deadline!
Here they are, the first 3 of a series of HO scale boxcar kits, which are recreating the AC&F postwar 50 ton, 40' steel boxcars.


These cars all have the ACF designed "Carbuilders" roof and the "Carbuiders" end.
This roof design has never been offered in a boxcar kit before.
The kits all have custom decals, custom etchings, one piece bodies, and include Kato ASF A-3 trucks.
The kits will be initially offered for sale at the Chicagoland RPM at the end of this month. And will be on the website right after that weekend.
The kits will retail for $60.00 USD ea.
I'm super pleased with how these models have turned out and I hope you are too.
Now I'm going to lean back in my chair and relax for a bit.

4 comments:

DandHColonieMain said...

They look great!

Unknown said...

OMG, I am just noticing the waving effect on the welded sides! Well done.

Bill Welch

Simon Dunkley said...

They would be nice in S...

Eugene said...

I was surprised to see the West Indies car in green with yellow lettering. I am curious where you found info on this scheme.

Thanks