Thursday, May 24, 2012

4 More for the Fleet







The 4 85000 series Wabash rebuilds emerged from the weathering department today. I very pleased with the results.
The ladders I scratch built help make these cars stand apart from the other 10'4" IH rebuilds that are part of the Wabash fleet.
I've been squeezing personal projects in between work for clients in part to prepare a clinic for this fall's Naperville Prototype Modelers Seminars. Maybe we'll see you there.
We've also been very hectic at the John Labatt Centre this past month, (my other work), but now that Cirque Du Soliel is done we have a month with nothing so it'll be full tilt boogie at the work bench.
I now have the final parts required for the pilot model of the Wabash Stock Car kit. So I'll be building that and then creating the instructions. I'm aiming for a release date before the end of June. Stay tuned.

No comments: