Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Small change in policy

I was at the annual Copetown Train Show this past Sunday and received a lot of attention for the CPR plywood car. A good number of people asked about being notified when the kit was ready.
My usual response in the past has been to say, "I take no deposits and no reservations". Saves a lot of potential grief that way.
But I have now decided to compile a list of people who wish to be notified when the kit is ready.
So if you are one of those people, send me an email at pierre.oliver@start.ca , with the subject line "CPR notification" I'll let you when the kit is ready for sale.
During the course of the day, Tony Van Klink came by and shared this image with me. A very nice image of one of the plywood cars in Sharbot Lake, ON. The car looks pretty good for being 16 years old.

No comments: