Saturday, January 16, 2016

Poll results

Well knock me over with a feather!

The other day I made a request to people to tell me about their preferences as to how to present resin reefer kits.
One piece bodies, or body cores with separate ends and roofs to ease painting and eliminate masking.
I fully expected an even split between the 2 approaches, but instead I got a 66% vote in favour of separate parts. Which for me confirmed my thinking about how I was thinking about tackling some future reefer kits.
Some people, whose opinions I highly value, disagree with the separate part approach. And I understand their position.Will it impact sales one way or the other? I don't think so.
If the car offered is desired by the modeler, it will get purchased, regardless.
He said hopefully!

No comments: