Painting brick, particularly brick in good repair or fairly new, has plagued me for years.
So I made some guesses and some leaps of faith. Took some Design Preservations modular panels and created a reasonable representation.
The building painting though didn't work out well the first time. I had used Scalecoat Boxcar red 3 for the base and then flowed thinned grey acrylic paint for the mortar lines. As you can see from the first image not very nice.
I stared at this for awhile, looked more images online and studied techniques and tried again.
This time the base colour is Krylon Leather Brown, which I then lightly, very lightly over-sprayed with a Krylon primer red. I thinned the acrylic grey paint further by at least another 50% and flowed it onto the model.
I'm feeling much happier about this. I still have to paint the concrete wall cap and loading dock deck, as well as finish the other 2 celestory units. Waiting for more window castings for that.
From there I can install the windows and think about surrounding terrain.