Saturday, December 15, 2012

The latest addition to my product line


I have now taken delivery of these drilling templates. They are designed to allow you to accurately layout the mounting holes for the Kadee bracket grabs on car sides and ends.
I've been using one for a few months now and I can't say enough about it, or about how much I love the Kadee bracket grabs. They are delicate looking but very robust, made from a very flexible plastic. The clever people at Kadee even created a mounting pin that requires no glue.
The items will be up on the Yarmouth Model Works website soon.

2 comments:

Alexander said...

Hi there, do you have any photos or instructions of yourself using this template?

Pierre Oliver said...

Alexander,
On TrainMasters TV, there's a video of my using this template
Sorry can't recall which episode.
It's one of the episodes on detailing cars