Sunday, November 20, 2022

Plan B for the X79 release

 With global supply chains being what they are these days, our order of decals from Cartograph for the X79 and G47 models will likely not be in hand until the new year.
So
In a break with long held tradition, I will be making the X79 kit available without decals, and I will mail the decals to customers just as soon as I have them.
I will not be putting the kits on the website until I have the decals in hand, but you can order X79 kits from me directly.
Email me at pierre.oliver@elgincarshops.com with your order and I will send you a Paypal invoice.

The kits will retail for $70.00 USD plus postage. Single kit postage will be $13.00 USD
134.1 Penn Central version
134.2 ConRail version

The kit includes, one piece resin cast body, separate roof, correct truck frames, AB brake set, Kadee semi-scale couplers, and a new custom etched set for end ladders and other details.
Instructions will be emailed as PDFs, and will be on the website once the actual kits are listed

 

No comments: