Thursday, October 1, 2015

It is to laugh.

Like everybody who has an online presence, I too am subjected to odd phishing attempts and being contacted by long lost  relatives who also happen to be Nubian Royalty down on their luck. Having a couple of websites for my businesses only aggravates this activity.
From time to time I get suggestions for how to improve my website visibility or offers from Chinese factories to produce product for me.
Today, I got an email through my contact page that was a genuine "milk through the nose" moment.

 Hello,

My name is Nicholas Ivary and I was hoping you would be interested in increasing your assortment on Walmart.com.  I am familiar with your product line and think you would be a great addition to Walmart.com, especially right before the holiday season.


I leave it to you to decide which of my product line he thinks would do well in Walmart.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He obviously was NOT familiar with your product line, as he said he was.

gary